Tuesday, March 17, 2009
See my new purse
So here is my latest creation. It is a Lila Tueller design that she calls the Retro Groovy Bag. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Check out her blog spot to see more of her bags. I liked this one because it BIG and ROOMY and I can just dump all my stuff in it and yet there are a few pockets for my cell phone etc.
Pretty fun. It only took me a couple of evening to get it put together. I did have a little harder time finding the handles. It called for an 8" round bamboo handle but I could never find one. This one is 9" and is not the bamboo style but I think it actually looks better with these fabrics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
will you make me one??? :) I like it!
Very Cute! I may have to try it too.
Oh, my gosh!! That is the cutest bag ever!! I cannot believe you made it. I definitely need the pattern. Where can I get it? How hard was it?
Cutest purse ever. What a fun blog you have.
Mary
Hi JoAnn, What a fun site you have and I love the beautiful quilts and the darling purse you made. That is so neat that you got together with your sisters at Bryce Canyon - that is awesome. Sharleen's site is so cute too. Think of you all often. Geneal
Post a Comment