It was a couple of very fun days for us as Evan graduated. We are proud of him and oh so grateful that this day came.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That picture makes Evan look REALLY tall! I just keep thinking...are we sure this isn't graduation from Junior High? I swear I missed his high school years. Time just flies
I have always loved to create. My creative energy now is expressed in sewing and quilting.
Although I don't always have as much time as I would like to devote to my sewing, I still have to look at patterns and buy fabric.
2 comments:
That picture makes Evan look REALLY tall! I just keep thinking...are we sure this isn't graduation from Junior High? I swear I missed his high school years. Time just flies
Wow, he looks so grown up and handsome. I'm glad everything went well.
Post a Comment